• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UE Appeal Hearing Coming Up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aapwayneo2001

What is the name of your state? North Carolina
I was terminated from my job on 10/11/07, I was on vacation from 10/05-10/10, i returned to work 8am was called into the office and told "we no longer have a position for you here". The employer had warning slips in her hand but I was never givven the opp to review them. I did not sign the forms and now they are sending them to ESC as evidence of warnings recived one is even for a verbal warng (also not signed) can these be used agaist me? Also the company provided laptop computers for company use some settings got changed and they are putting it on me this should not hold up during appeals right b/c they cannot 100% say I was the one who changed these settings since other used and had access to the laptop

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The employer may offer any evidence they like if there is a hearing. The state will decide what kind of weight to give it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">