• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unemployed and remarrying soon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ok, with the handle "rear (f)ender" and the pronoun game in the op's posts were he/she never refers to self or previous spouse as mother or father, just "other parent", did anyone else get the impression that this new marriage was between two men? :confused: :eek:

Not that there is anything wrong with that :p

E

eme76

Ithildriel said:
Ok, with the handle "rear (f)ender" and the pronoun game in the op's posts were he/she never refers to self or previous spouse as mother or father, just "other parent", did anyone else get the impression that this new marriage was between two men? :confused: :eek:

Not that there is anything wrong with that :p

i didnt know you could "legaly" have a same sex marriage in utah:eek:
-not that there is anything wrong with that-

learn somthin every day i supose

N

nicetryadmin

I find it interesting that (most of) the NCP mom's that post on here are behind in their support and don't have a second thought about it.

So, OP -- why are you not employed? What makes you think you shouldn't be paying your support on time?

I am sure the OP is long gone. Sitting on her fat, lazy ass. :rolleyes:

fairisfair

Inquiry123 said:
...and the parent who contributes more CASH is also the BETTER parent. My mother was unemployed for 18 years -- stinkin' deadbeat! :rolleyes:

OP:
You might want to consider borrowing enough money (family, loan, CC) to cover your support payment temporarily. There are numerous options available to you.
Far removed from the point, this person does not have custody of her/his child, does not pay the support ordered, oh and if you notice, does not even mention any time he/she spends with the child**************....your post was idiotic. Oh, and the borrowing from other people**************....great, another way to let someone else handle the responsibility.

Last edited:
A rose by any other name...

fairisfair said:
your child's OTHER parent??? if you aren't paying child support, right now, that is your child's ONLY parent.
Fair:

My post was idiotic. You're almost getting it.

Let's try another angle. Suppose (because we don't know) that you were unable to work until May due to a temporary medical disability (auto accident, pregnancy, etc.) Would the inability to temporarily provide your share of support require that you be labeled a "non-parent"?

Doesn't the court often equate "primary parent" status with a parent who works less and spends more time in the home? Don't they know it's all about the money?!

When a CP is out of work for a couple of months (sick, between jobs) who raises a stink? Nobody. As long as the support check is comin' in the mail, those kids will eat, right? But who's gonna pay the rest of the bills? (Hint: CP's borrow what they don't have.)

When the OP repays the borrowed money, that completes the circle of "responsibility". It's all there in the fine print on your credit card statements.

If you enjoy pointing fingers at those who can't meet their responsibilities, you might want to check out the BK Forums -- plenty of losers over there. Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">