• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unlicensed daughter involved in borrowed, single car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gheephurs said:
Today 04:54 PM
Shay-Pari'e said: "Where were you when your 15 year old daughter was at a party with booze and drugs?"
I'm sure IAAL will have something demeaning to say about this post too.

My response:

Oh, you're just trying to clean up your trailer trash ways. Why don't you tell the truth? You were both at the bowling alley getting drunk. I know I'm right.

IAAL

mommytoro

Shay-Pari'e said:
Where were you when your 15 year old daughter was at a party with booze and drugs?
and her comes miss alcholoic and lawyer wannabe, "dufus" shay low self-esteem.
And do not believe for one moment that any of these a----s are lawyers, if they were, they would not be spending there time in front of these forums.
If they were any kind of important persons they would be preparing for a case. Lets face it, they are probably a manager of a mc d's or salvation army that closes at 5 p.m. and they have no life.
:D

mommytoro said:
and her comes miss alcholoic and lawyer wannabe, "dufus" shay low self-esteem.
And do not believe for one moment that any of these a----s are lawyers, if they were, they would not be spending there time in front of these forums.
If they were any kind of important persons they would be preparing for a case. Lets face it, they are probably a manager of a mc d's or salvation army that closes at 5 p.m. and they have no life.
:D

My response:

There you go! You're absolutely correct!

Way to go, you guessed it!

IAAL

mommytoro

Well well if it isnt the dufus wanna be low self esteem shay. None of these a----s are lawyers, not a one. If they were they would be preparing for their work for the next day.
Probably a bunch of low life mc d's managers or salvation army workers.
Not to mention, shay has a hell of a nerve to talk about children, she doesnt even know where hers or her hubby is half the time because she spends most of hers at bars with her bar room buddies.:D

mommytoro said:
Well well if it isnt the dufus wanna be low self esteem shay. None of these a----s are lawyers, not a one. If they were they would be preparing for their work for the next day.
Probably a bunch of low life mc d's managers or salvation army workers.
Not to mention, shay has a hell of a nerve to talk about children, she doesnt even know where hers or her hubby is half the time because she spends most of hers at bars with her bar room buddies.:D
My response:

Aren't your children chewing on some lead paint?

Little stupid trailer trash kids, with pointy heads.

IAAL

mommytoro

There must really be some relation in your family that comes from a trailer park.
What do you have a bottle of white out in front of you inhaling as you type.
Lawyer, huh, my a-- You may be one of shay's bar buddies for all we know.

mommytoro said:
There must really be some relation in your family that comes from a trailer park.
What do you have a bottle of white out in front of you inhaling as you type.
Lawyer, huh, my a-- You may be one of shay's bar buddies for all we know.

My response:

You know that one child of yours, yeah, the one with the big nose? He's really ugly!

Got trailer?

IAAL

E

eme76

how come Shay and IAAL get all the good stalkers?????? It's not fair...:(

mommytoro said:
OMG Your so funny I almost s--t myself!!!!!:D

My response:

No, those are just false labor pains. You'll be giving birth to another piece of sh!t child soon enough. Seriously, your kids are so butt ugly.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">