• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unsigned citation - Valid?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seniorjudge

Occultist... that was a good response. I am sure the OP appreciates your input.

My question is... why is it that there is a handfull of people who post here only to criticize other posters or to lecture the OPs? This board has some of the most immature behavior I have seen on any board on the net.
OP's question is asked about 10 times a day.

It's just one more example of someone wishing for the violation of some imagined "technicality" to relieve him/her/it of his/her/its responsibility for his/her/its own actions.

seniorjudge

I was very clear that it was a HARMLESS puddle! :p But I see your point. Grumble...no "shoving." sigh...

*Makes faces at Complainer, runs away screeching!* :p :D

You still peeved about that Costa Rica deal.

I told you: my glasses were dirty ... I thought it was YOU!!!;)

The Occultist

Occultist... that was a good response. I am sure the OP appreciates your input.

My question is... why is it that there is a handfull of people who post here only to criticize other posters or to lecture the OPs? This board has some of the most immature behavior I have seen on any board on the net.
Whether or not you or the OP choose to see it, the OP did indeed get the answer they needed before I ever posted. Yes, it is often masked behind apathy or sarcasm, but we do tend to tire from answering the same exact questions over and over and over.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">