• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"Upbeat, Beatup, Texas Dad, seeking custody"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

hiking007dawn said:
Here are the Texas law codes concerning Consumption of Alcohol by a minor
106.04 a-b
Possession of alcohol by a minor
106.05 b
Purchase of alcohol by a minor
106.06 b
law refrence to establishments selling alcohol
106.13 b&c
The number to a local establishment that here for you to contact is:Railroad Blues 504 W,. Holland ave. Alpine Texas 432-837-3103, also you may call the police dept.(thats if you trust them) at 432-837-3486.
As for the previous criminal that I'm trying to help, isn't that what this site is all about? Judge Para-dice
I am not a judge, and my first impression of you was correct,..............You are nuts.

I invite Carl, and Java to participate in this thread. You stated a parent in Texas could take his minor child in a bar and drink with them?

These codes have nothing to do with what you posted, but I will look them up.

Shay-Pari'e

hiking007dawn said:
If you don't believe me call the bar!
For what? To tell us all the same thing? You are nuts lady.
http://www.hospitalitylawyer.com/docs/TexasLawLibrary/TX%20Law%20Library.Minors%20and%20Alcohol.pdf#search='Age%20to%20consume%20alcohol%20in%20TX'

hiking007dawn

--PARIDISE-- said:
For what? To tell us all the same thing? You are nuts lady.
http://www.hospitalitylawyer.com/docs/TexasLawLibrary/TX%20Law%20Library.Minors%20and%20Alcohol.pdf#search='Age%20to%20consume%20alcohol%20in%20TX'
You are right about one thing, I have to be nuts to go through this, I've come to realize that if I need any legal advice this is surly NOT the place to find it. You guys know NOTHING about the laws here that are a part of daily life right here in Texas! I've been in this state for over two years and know more than you do! You discredit the law in it's face to have a heyday with your un-asuming victims! I must say it's been fun though, what a group of amusing characters, my husband and I have gotten quite the laugh out of this. I will make one more post tomorrow of my findings, and that will be it.Enough time has been spent on this, on to better more productive things, like baking cheesecakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">