• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update on Modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? MD

I just wanted to thank everyone who has given us advice in the past on our support issues. We had our hearing for a downward modification filed by NCP yesterday and I was shocked that he actually received a significant increase in his obligation amount. He is probably kicking himself about now. So we wait the 10 days for him to file his motion for exception but we finally received our first payment in over 6 months! Additionally, my daughter came through all three brain surgeries and has had a good deal of relief with them. It’s been a difficult time but we made it through! Thank you so much for all the advice given. Next battle, appropriate placement educationally…

Sincerely,

Special Mom

Silverplum

What is the name of your state? MD

I just wanted to thank everyone who has given us advice in the past on our support issues. We had our hearing for a downward modification filed by NCP yesterday and I was shocked that he actually received a significant increase in his obligation amount. He is probably kicking himself about now. So we wait the 10 days for him to file his motion for exception but we finally received our first payment in over 6 months! Additionally, my daughter came through all three brain surgeries and has had a good deal of relief with them. It’s been a difficult time but we made it through! Thank you so much for all the advice given. Next battle, appropriate placement educationally…

Sincerely,

Special Mom
:) :) :) :) :)
Wonderful news on all fronts -- best news is what I bolded!! Thanks so much for coming back and letting us know! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">