• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?AZ

Well Court yesterday. I swear we've been working and documenting for months. My fiance was totally prepared. I think the file was close to 6 inches thick :D. Well the judge saw that and and after my fiance said he was there b/c mom was on meth the judge said he could either let them fight it out for 2 hours then ask for them both to voluntarily take a drug test or they could do it right now and then the judge would know what he was working with. So they recessed and took the test. Mom told Dad she was clean and in for the fight of his life. Then Mom tested positive for Meth! Back in Court mom cried and said she had been clean 3 weeks. The judge sais he didn't want to hear it and awarded Joint legal (mom did have sole) with dad being primary residential and mom to have everyother weekend SUPERVISED (by her mother) visitation. Thank G-d! Mom has to test clean for 6 months by random drug tests decided by the Court. Then the Judge will condier a modification. Thank you everyone for your help. I/m sure I will have more ?'s since the judge did not address child support (which my fiance still pays even though its' way minimal $23 a month) or who claims the child for taxes (the last order is mom every year) but for now we can finally breath easy. A sweet innocent little girl won yesterday--> She gets dad and mom and still remains safe and protected.

Wow! congrats! awesome job.

I do think it's a little funny though that she thought she'd test clean if she used meth 3 weeks ago lol what a moron.

Smarty Panties said:
Wow! congrats! awesome job.

I do think it's a little funny though that she thought she'd test clean if she used meth 3 weeks ago lol what a moron.

Well I guess from what the guy who checks the test is that the max amount of time meth stays in your system is 4 days (and that is extreme) and shes swearing to the judge its' been three weeks and she learned her lesson and is all better now :rolleyes: So she couldn't even stay clean for 4 days before she KNEW there was a COurt hearing that she KNEW her ex was accussing her of using.

Does anyone know if you do test positive for drugs in Court does the Court report to Social Services/CPS if there is another child in the house? She has another son that we are worried about but it has been more than 2 years since my fiance has had contact with him so it would be hard for us to do anything but maybe her mom could before the system takes him.

Well I guess from what the guy who checks the test is that the max amount of time meth stays in your system is 4 days
Really? I've read it shows up in your blood as long as 60 days after the last use.

I'm not sure about the CPS question. Where is the father of the son? Maybe you could inform him.

I bet it stays in blood for 60 and maybe only shows up in UA's for 4 days. Who knows :rolleyes: EITHER WAY SHES A MORON!

As for the dad of the other child, hasn't been seen or heard from since the child was born (child now 9) No support or anything. The mom thought (when my fiance and her were married) that the other dad got married and moved to Mexico or something. She likes that dad, he doesn't do things like want to see, love and raise his child. The state just keeps on giving her $$ equal to the support he would be reasponsible for If he were around based on the amount she says he can make with yearly moderate raises. That's a whole other issue though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">