• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update :-)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AkersTile

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give you all an update.
Mom and Dad still haven't gone to trial over the custody modification, but they are both wanting to come to an agreement with custody and visitation instead.
Mom pretty much doesn't communicate with Dad all that much anymore. She is constantly texting me though, not a bad thing since we are all getting along great! It's not that Mom and Dad are choosing not to communicate with each other, Dad just hasn't really figured out that there is a button on his phone that will ANSWER the calls. LOL.
Kiddos are all doing absolutely awesome, especially since the adults are all getting along and doing what's best for the kiddos. They are going to Mom's EOW, and extra time whenever possible.
The only thing that could be considered bad is Mom's now ex-boyfriend. He was abusive to Mom, once in front of the kiddos. Mom called me that time and Dad and I got her and the kiddos and took them to our house for the weekend. She has since moved out, but he won't give her any of her or the kids belongings:mad:. Oh well, at least everyone is safe.
Well I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! :D

P.S.
I know this is all about 180* from where we were at a year ago. Its amazing how much we have all (myself included) grown and realized what we were doing wrong and changed it.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give you all an update.
Mom and Dad still haven't gone to trial over the custody modification, but they are both wanting to come to an agreement with custody and visitation instead.
Mom pretty much doesn't communicate with Dad all that much anymore. She is constantly texting me though, not a bad thing since we are all getting along great! It's not that Mom and Dad are choosing not to communicate with each other, Dad just hasn't really figured out that there is a button on his phone that will ANSWER the calls. LOL.
Kiddos are all doing absolutely awesome, especially since the adults are all getting along and doing what's best for the kiddos. They are going to Mom's EOW, and extra time whenever possible.
The only thing that could be considered bad is Mom's now ex-boyfriend. He was abusive to Mom, once in front of the kiddos. Mom called me that time and Dad and I got her and the kiddos and took them to our house for the weekend. She has since moved out, but he won't give her any of her or the kids belongings:mad:. Oh well, at least everyone is safe.
Well I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! :D

P.S.
I know this is all about 180* from where we were at a year ago. Its amazing how much we have all (myself included) grown and realized what we were doing wrong and changed it.

Hey, I was wondering about you!

Merry Christmas, too :)

AkersTile

Hey, I was wondering about you!

Merry Christmas, too :)
Been crazy busy for a while. We (FINALLY!!) bought a house in July. Had been renting prior to that which was such a waste of $$$. Then with kiddos going back to school, me in school, scouts, church group, and the zillion other things they get us involved in I'm lucky I have time to take a shower some days. :)
Starting to settle down now since football, soccer, and the school play are done with.

AkersTile

Hey I'm Back Again ;-)

Mom and Dad finally sat down and came to an agreement (after talking about it for months) :p
Mom is moving into our school district and we will be doing 50/50. One week with Mom, next week with Dad, etc. No CS for either one. They will both pay everything for the kiddos 50/50. Mom will claim 2 oldest every year on taxes, and Dad will claim 2 youngest every year.
They both decided that I was capable of writing up the Amended Motion for Modification and Amended Parenting Plan (thereby saving them both $$$$:D) It has all been sent to both attorneys to be filed with the courts.

Hope everyone has been doing well! Thank you all soooooooo much for all the advice we have recieved everytime any of us had questions. It is so very truly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">