• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Urinating in public

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chris Savage

What is the name of your state? PA
I went to the bathroom outside because my roommate was in the shower. the lady next door called the cops, but she was a good 200 feet away and she was old with glasses. I have ten pictures to take to court, but the cop wrote down, "The defendant did urinate in public" can I win the case???

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Chris Savage said:
What is the name of your state? PA
I went to the bathroom outside because my roommate was in the shower. the lady next door called the cops, but she was a good 200 feet away and she was old with glasses. I have ten pictures to take to court, but the cop wrote down, "The defendant did urinate in public" can I win the case???

My response:

Why is this in the Small Claims forum? This should be in the Criminal law forum.

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't piss in my swimming pool!

IAAL

tigger22472

I hear ya hex.. Until our community builds up we live on 11 acres.. hell we can walk outside naked if we want... well, at night anyways..LOL

D

DChristian112

I went to the bathroom outside because my roommate was in the shower
Originally posted by: Chris Savage

Did you nt enter the post by stating you DID urinate in public?
GUILTY!

Or, you could plead the fifth??

Good Luck!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

DChristian likes posts like this one. She enjoys asking questions like, "Did you enter the post by stating you DID urinate in public?"

Hey, she doesn't even mind a squirt or two on her!

She's a "nasty" little girl.

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">