• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violate Traffic Rules

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kimberly Dukes

Hey Last night Due to emergency at home I break Red traffic signal , I know I violate the traffic rules and i Deserve for fine.
After this incident i didn't get out my car, So my question is if i get out my car to road will traffic police recognized me?
In that sense what should I have to do?

Last edited:

FlyingRon

Hey Last night Due to emergency at home I break Red traffic signal , I know I violate the traffic rules and i Deserve for fine.
After this incident i didn't get out my car, So my question is if i get out my car to road will traffic police recognized me?
In that sense what should I have to do?

What US state are you in?

FlyingRon

Eh? You mean Atlanta?

If you mean you ran a red light and a cop saw you and didn't give you a ticket, while it is possible he could send you a ticket later, it's fairly unlikley. They have up to a year to do so.
I wouldn't worry about it. Even if you eventually do get cited you can either just pay the ticket or you can go to court. If you have a clean record otherwise, you can plead NOLO there and avoid getting the point charged against you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">