• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of Several Rights, Agree?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nototyranny

Thanks Coosi

Coosi:

Thanks for that advice - you'd think with a brother who's a cop, uncle a sheriff, and cousin a DA (in Nevada, unfortunately), and raised by a father who was a fireman, that I'd have known that.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my second post, normally matters of this nature - and I'd venture to say in 99% of law enforcement / public service families - would be kept in "our family", it goes without saying - I definetely see why now????? :)

My brother was out of town on vacation and my Uncle was at a Statewide Sheriff's convention - unfortunately, my father, God rest his soul, isn't around any longer, or I would have kept "it" in the family to handle. Since this incident, which I must say they have supported me through, but made me deal with on my own, without their intervention, have all advised the same thing in the future - keep it in the family - bypass 911......Believe me cops are far from being "clean" when it comes to domestic violence and the like, they just don't involve their "partners / brothers!"

It really is sad, but all that aside - it will be nice tomorrow, when "hubby" gets home!

Take care, thanks for advice and best wishes to you in your "saving the world" quest :)

Always -
NTT

O

ourjusticecase

Way To Go - Funny how only 1 post since your Update :)

Way to go "NTT" - you are my hero. Are you a councilmember too? Oh wait, don't answer, I'm sure you'll get hammered for that (lol).

It's really ironic how no one but coosi (and yourself) has replied to your outcome - hmmmmmmm - I shared this with a lot of people both here in Arizona and in a couple of chat rooms, and they're all laughing - you're their hero way to shut them down. Hey what about you and McClintock for President, or at least Governor - get Calif. back to being the land of the free and home of the brave.

And Mr. Jeter, I wouldn't touch NY with a 3000 mile pole - Texas and Arizona boy. But if toiletpapering a profs. car shows your level of respect and maturity, go right ahead on - don't bring that s %^ t out to this neck of the woods though, you may have some resistence!

Have fun NTT and Power to the People. By the way if you haven't ventured outside of this post check out the way they respond to other people, who came here to get help for their dilemmas and matters - talk about a Fu*k@% up site. Glad I happened upon it - whew!

Ourjusticecase

R

REParker819

Re: Thanks Coosi

nototyranny said:
Coosi:

Since this incident, which I must say they have supported me through, but made me deal with on my own, without their intervention, have all advised the same thing in the future - keep it in the family - bypass 911......Believe me cops are far from being "clean" when it comes to domestic violence and the like, they just don't involve their "partners / brothers!"

It really is sad, but all that aside - it will be nice tomorrow, when "hubby" gets home!

Take care, thanks for advice and best wishes to you in your "saving the world" quest :)

Always -
NTT

Give me a freaking break. You obviously were scared enough to call 911 in the first place. 911 is NOT a game lady. It is NOT for *annoying* incidents with your husband. The next time your *hubby* flips out and you have to LOCK him out of the house, and he break ANOTHER window to get in, and maybe hit you next time, just remember to *keep it in the family* and not waste our tax dollars anymore.

And as far as your MANY repeated references to the many law enforcement personnel in your family, you are NOT the only one who comes from such a family, and it obviously didnt make you any smarter when it comes to D.V. and the use of 911. Also, I suppose your relatives are all D.V. offenders, and that is why you chose to stereotype ALL police officers in that way?

N

nototyranny

Tax Dollar Waste REParker819? You of all people....

You ought to rethink and check out which state it is, you are employed - (you are a State employee correct ?)- , before making the statement about my wasting of taxpayer dollars.

I believe it was just last year the Senate Subcommittee on Investigations found that the Russian mob laundered more than one BILLION dollars through a series of Delaware front corporations. Did some of that communist money pay your salary?

And, is it no coincidence that Enron chose to incorporate many of its fraudulent subsidiaries in Delaware. That collapsed energy giant isn't the only shady entity recently tempted by Delaware's sycophantic approach to corporate regulation.

Oh, then there's that drive on I-95, the short 11 miles that it is, and who is it that pays the $2.00 toll - not many DE license plates if i recall, that's for sure. Not to mention the addtl. $3 for the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Hey, 6% of "your" salary and state's total budget is funded by non-Delawarians, compared to your neighbor ,Maryland's, 1.4%.

Then there's all that political secrecy, corruption and buying of power (could even buy your way out of the draft back when, I hear). But as a State employee, I'm sure you have nothing to do with any of this corruption, right? Hmm, aren't eight of the ten largest credit-card (rip-off) firms in the country now operating or incorporated within Delaware.

And, i believe it was NY or PA that barred "payday lending" from banks located within - and guess who was there to pick up that "
"predatory loansharking practice" - a bank in Delaware! surprise :rolleyes:

When your employer stops leaching off the rest of us, then provide me a post such as you did - I'd say, you should clean up your own backyard, before you worry about my me wasting tax dollars!

By the way, did you not read my update on this case- it said, "update and closure". Ripping "we the people" off is now the new twist to this thread and tag, you're it!

NTT

Last edited:
R

REParker819

LOL. You could have saved your breath. Actually, I was formerly an employee of the state. However, my particular position's salary was paid through a special fund that was created directly from our profits. So, no, I hardly have any claim to the mob.

And you really just didnt get it. Take responsibility instead of acting like you did nothing wrong.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">