• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant, but disposed?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mcrowley91

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

Hello! I previously got charged for Identity Theft in the states of Missouri and Kansas. My charges for Kansas have gone through and I'm on 12 months probation. For Missouri, on the case site, it says I have a warrant for my arrest, but it says disposed. What does that mean, because I've heard that means it's been dropped. But what about my warrant? And what will happen since I'm on probation already for technically for the same thing? HELP!

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Why would you have a warrant? Did you fail to appear? Did you have any court appearances in Missouri?

Why don't you go right to the source and contact the court in question and ask?

dave33

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

Hello! I previously got charged for Identity Theft in the states of Missouri and Kansas. My charges for Kansas have gone through and I'm on 12 months probation. For Missouri, on the case site, it says I have a warrant for my arrest, but it says disposed. What does that mean, because I've heard that means it's been dropped. But what about my warrant? And what will happen since I'm on probation already for technically for the same thing? HELP!
If you committed the forgery before you took the probation plea than the probation should not be an issue. If you have a warrant in Missouri than you will have to appear to get this resolved. goodluck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">