• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant for Son's arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner and Wirelessany1 ... you two were NOT any help to me. I wasn't thanking either one of you.
Golly gee whiz - I'm sure you've hurt their feelings now! You see, we all have this burning need for appreciation from parents of kids who have lived the majority of their adult lives in prison, and you've just denied them that.

tzeman

Mind your own business DougtheNOTSOgreat. I didn't ask for your smart ass comment and it's not appreciated. You don't know me so don't pretend like you do.

I suppose you've never made a mistake.

Go find someone else to pick on, you loser.

cyjeff

Mind your own business DougtheNOTSOgreat. I didn't ask for your smart ass comment and it's not appreciated. You don't know me so don't pretend like you do.

I suppose you've never made a mistake.

Go find someone else to pick on, you loser.
And, with that, I am done with this thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">