• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Washing Machine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

south

Its not kind to use the word 'funny' this is offensive to people that look funny, the politically correct term would be 'A Vertical Chuckle Maker'.

Motherto6 said:
South ~ You're a funny one, aren't you? :D

south

Are you fat?
Are you in Apt 3?

If true what is the problem?

I get called The Adonis that lives at the top of the road I do not take offense because it is true..

badgirlree said:
Then he was speaking to my other neighbor, and referred to me as the "fat lady in apt 3". That was totally uncalled for

LindaP777

south said:
LindaP777 I would prefer it if you did not use the word 'PHRASE' its derogatory and offensive the politically correct word for 'Phrase' is 'Sequential words'
:p That cracked me up!

badgirlree

Fat? NO, a few pounds overweight, Yeah. But i'd much rather be referred to as the "pretty redhead in apt 3"
Adonis huh? LOL

PghREA

badgirlree said:
Wouldnt this apply to me:

Grandfather Clause:* The clause in a law permitting the continuation of a use, business, etc., which, when established, was permissible but, because of a change in the law, is now not permissible.
It is not necessarily the law or "grandfather clause" permitting the use of a washing machine without the proper hookups and disposal, it is the landlord, who owns and is responsible for the building you reside in that is disallowing the use of the washing machine. Since he owns the building, he gets to make the rules.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">