• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

We are in serious trouble!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

I know you all know the history of my posts. My husband has decided that if his ex don't let him see his child , he will not pay child support. He's a few months late on support and has not seen the child in over a 1 1/2 . As I stated in an early post, the mother filed with Child Support Enforcement but they also have a court order. The mother has argued that he can come get his child because it's court order. She stated that she has a log of all visitation cancellations and no shows along with non payment of child support. Deep down inside I know she's right but my husband has not made an attempt to see the child nor pay support. He has treatened to take her back to court but never followed up on it. I told him he needs to do the right then but he's being extremely stubborn.

I see now what all of you were trying to say to me all the long, now I'm wondering if he will do me like that if we divorce.

Question: what will happen if she decide to take my husband back to court?

Please help me, I'm getting really scared for my husband

Rushia

We've already TOLD you what would happen. Please refer to the last thread you started about this.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Honestly, you need to tell your husband to start sorting his problem out himself. The only one he'll have to blame when he's dragged off to jail 'cause he won't pay will be himself.

Were I in your shoes, I would start making sure I had the resources to support myself and my child. 'Cause he's not going to be there for you.

happybug

You should be scared for yourself and your child, NOT your husband. I'm sure their will be consequences for his actions but he is a big boy and made his decisions knowing the consequences. You, on the other hand are getting a preview of your future. You made a choice to have a child with a man knowing he was a crap father. You also knew the consequences before you made the decision.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You should be scared for yourself and your child, NOT your husband. I'm sure their will be consequences for his actions but he is a big boy and made his decisions knowing the consequences. You, on the other hand are getting a preview of your future. You made a choice to have a child with a man knowing he was a crap father. You also knew the consequences before you made the decision.
HAPPY! She didn't know. She doesn't get it. This is all her hubby's ex's fault. That is the evil person here. Come on. She has been told a dozen times. LITERALLY. And she doesn't want to face reality. I suggest counseling for OP. Denial is a very powerful force. Then I suggest she get a divorce and get away from the deadbeat.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Plan on them digging into that joint checking account and taking all of it. So, if you still want the rent paid, food on the table, electricity on, TAKE YOUR MONEY out of that joint checking account. If you want to leave enough so that if your husband got his head out of his a** and PAID the child support, then leave that.

AHA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

I know you all know the history of my posts. My husband has decided that if his ex don't let him see his child , he will not pay child support. He's a few months late on support and has not seen the child in over a 1 1/2 . As I stated in an early post, the mother filed with Child Support Enforcement but they also have a court order. The mother has argued that he can come get his child because it's court order. She stated that she has a log of all visitation cancellations and no shows along with non payment of child support. Deep down inside I know she's right but my husband has not made an attempt to see the child nor pay support. He has treatened to take her back to court but never followed up on it. I told him he needs to do the right then but he's being extremely stubborn.

I see now what all of you were trying to say to me all the long, now I'm wondering if he will do me like that if we divorce.

Question: what will happen if she decide to take my husband back to court?

Please help me, I'm getting really scared for my husband
OMG!!!! Your TWELFTH thread about the same frigging thing. Have you even attempted to read any of your other threads?? ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!:mad:
This is a ridiculous waste of time for everyone here, INCL you.

happybug

HAPPY! She didn't know. She doesn't get it. This is all her hubby's ex's fault. That is the evil person here. Come on. She has been told a dozen times. LITERALLY. And she doesn't want to face reality. I suggest counseling for OP. Denial is a very powerful force. Then I suggest she get a divorce and get away from the deadbeat.
Yep. It MUST be because her husband loves her and their child SO much more than his first family. He would NEVER act that way with their baby because their baby deserves to be loved and supported by his father much more than his 1st child. Don't you know. He told her so. It will never happen to her.:rolleyes:

Well, at least she was able to give birth without he husbands new woman crashing.:eek:

Isis1

Yep. It MUST be because her husband loves her and their child SO much more than his first family. He would NEVER act that way with their baby because their baby deserves to be loved and supported by his father much more than his 1st child. Don't you know. He told her so. It will never happen to her.:rolleyes:

Well, at least she was able to give birth without he husbands new woman crashing.:eek:
uh, i think she's still pregnant. i don't think 9 months have past yet, have they? so mom might still have a shot at doing that.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">