• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

weekend visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

okiesooner

What is the name of your state? oklahoma

Sorry to bombard with so many questions but this site has been helpful

I have weekend visitation with the kids anytime I am in the area with 2 weeks notice. I also get a week at spring break.

I am able to take leave for that weekend to get the kids and thought about just staying there for the weekend so some family who lives in the area can see the kids (she wont let them see them when she has them)
Then bringing them back to Colorado (where I live at) for their Spring break to spend time with me and their siblings.
Can I combine the two visitations? Weekend and then roll into springbreak?

BL

okiesooner said:
What is the name of your state? oklahoma

Sorry to bombard with so many questions but this site has been helpful

I have weekend visitation with the kids anytime I am in the area with 2 weeks notice. I also get a week at spring break.

I am able to take leave for that weekend to get the kids and thought about just staying there for the weekend so some family who lives in the area can see the kids (she wont let them see them when she has them)
Then bringing them back to Colorado (where I live at) for their Spring break to spend time with me and their siblings.
Can I combine the two visitations? Weekend and then roll into springbreak?
If you go by the orders , I don't see why not .

Unless the Orders state you can not take your visits that way , I don't see a problem .

Just give proper notices .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">