• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are my rights regarding vehicles in my driveway

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I'll bet that you could put a simply hook on the end of the cable between two posts and it would serve the same purpose. A bus driver isn't going to get out and unhook the cable just to turn around. Then you don't need a lock. You could always add an eye hook to the end of the cable as well in case you want to lock it.
And what if a kid on a bicycle zips up and gets killed? I don't like this approach. Maybe put a picture of Rose O'Donnell on a stake next to your driveway? It may keep people away.

154NH773

This is a traffic hazard caused by the agency that contracted the bridge repair. Make them resolve it. Threaten to sue them, and the contractor, for damage to your driveway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">