• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do after I close escrow?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tachier

Bought a house in Colorado estating in my contract that I was a married man; although, the real estate agent that sold the house to me has been very spoken to the neighboors about my wife and children not supose to be living in the house with me. My question is: If I told the real state agent (only to protect my wife and children from any type of racism against them) that I was separated from my wife at the moment, was I wrong to having to protect my family from going through any kind of discrimination?\
The real estate agent ask me who was going to stay with the children, and after I told her my wife she still want it to have copies of birth certificates, SS#'s, and picture. I did provide her with this information, but I don't understand Why she want it the information after I told her that the children were going to stay with my wife. Now, I am living at this property with my wife and children and there is been numerous offenses and attacks even toward the house. The house is not liveable and the verbal report she gave me about the neighboors was a lied to the extent that even a rapist lives next door to me and had have one of my children on his hands. What can I do? Please help me for the love of my children I am desperate.
Thank you.
[email protected]:confused:

Last edited:

HomeGuru

tachier said:
Bought a house in Colorado estating in my contract that I was a married man; although, the real estate agent that sold the house to me has been very spoken to the neighboors about my wife and children not supose to be living in the house with me. My question is: If I told the real state agent (only to protect my wife and children from any type of racism against them) that I was separated from my wife at the moment, was I wrong to having to protect my family from going through any kind of discrimination?\
The real estate agent ask me who was going to stay with the children, and after I told her my wife she still want it to have copies of birth certificates, SS#'s, and picture. I did provide her with this information, but I don't understand Why she want it the information after I told her that the children were going to stay with my wife. Now, I am living at this property with my wife and children and there is been numerous offenses and attacks even toward the house. The house is not liveable and the verbal report she gave me about the neighboors was a lied to the extent that even a rapist lives next door to me and had have one of my children on his hands. What can I do? Please help me for the love of my children I am desperate.
Thank you.
[email protected]:confused:
**A: I am very sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">