• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Can I Do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

evilfirefly

What is the name of your state? PENNSYLVANIA

i'm not sure if i'm in the right location or room for this type of questions but i hope someone can help me. my sister died when she was an infant at hershey medical center. i must have been three years old at the time of her death. i tried to talk to my mother and my step father about what really took place of her death.
each of my parents came up with a total different stories and i can't say who is lying or telling the truth. my mother told me she died of an pneumonia and my step father said it was a nurse who pulled the plug without permission. what i want to know is....

1. how do i find the truth?
2. i have no contact with my parents they disown me.
3. i live in orlando,fl
4. can i look at her medical records?
5.i feel something fishy was done to my sister who died because me and my other sister was a victim of child abuse and neglect
and put into foster homes at the age of 11 and for my sister 13.

6.do i have any rights to look at any records on me and my two sisters?:)

JETX

"how do i find the truth?"
*** That will depend on how much money you want to through at this, and how much pain you are willing to take. The reason I say this is that what you are asking for is not 'normal' information and will likely require the services of a good private investigator (and lots of money), or a very good aggressive attorney (again lots of money).

"i have no contact with my parents they disown me."
*** Of course that makes it much harder as any information will have to be obtained from other sources.

"i live in orlando,fl"
*** Even harder, since you are so far removed from the 'facts'.

"can i look at her medical records?"
*** Not legally.

"do i have any rights to look at any records on me and my two sisters?"
*** Depends on what records you are referring to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">