• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do I do ??? no response at all from Attny

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cappy79999

What is the name of your state? Texas

Hi i have posted about an old judgement against me ( 9 year old Judgement ) I have found the old Attny that Placed the judgement. The reason i could not find her online before was she left off one of her #s for her attny # of record in texas off the bottom of the judgement. I have tried many times left message after message and sent emails ( got e-maill addy from her office ) I cannot get any response at all from her. they say she is in but all i ever get is voicemail. What can i do she is the only person who can give me a release on the judgement now but if she will not return calls or e-mails i am at a loss of what to do ?. this has clouded my homestead title and all other propertys i own and cannot get it released in any way. I even sent her a e-mail saying i would pay whatever i have to get a release and that i will get everything foreclosed on if i cannot get a release and still no response at all....15 phone calls and 1 long e-mail sent**************...sorry to repost but need advice****************************thanks in advance

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Texas

Hi i have posted about an old judgement against me ( 9 year old Judgement ) I have found the old Attny that Placed the judgement. The reason i could not find her online before was she left off one of her #s for her attny # of record in texas off the bottom of the judgement. I have tried many times left message after message and sent emails ( got e-maill addy from her office ) I cannot get any response at all from her. they say she is in but all i ever get is voicemail. What can i do she is the only person who can give me a release on the judgement now but if she will not return calls or e-mails i am at a loss of what to do ?. this has clouded my homestead title and all other propertys i own and cannot get it released in any way. I even sent her a e-mail saying i would pay whatever i have to get a release and that i will get everything foreclosed on if i cannot get a release and still no response at all....15 phone calls and 1 long e-mail sent**************...sorry to repost but need advice****************************thanks in advance

Discussed exhaustively and ANSWERED here:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=360862

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">