• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Happens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

VeronicaLodge

Some people have "no brains", have you ever heard of signing onto somebody's account of course with their permission????? I can't take the lack of thinking on here.....goodbye.
well if you had a brain, you would realize what a bad idea that is if you want people to give you honest and helpful advice. don't start out by misrepresenting who you are.

AHA

Some people have "no brains", have you ever heard of signing onto somebody's account of course with their permission????? I can't take the lack of thinking on here.....goodbye.
Yeah, because pretending to be someone else is so much better on a legal site than taking 2 minutes to register for your own username. I think that proves if you are capabel or not of helping anyone with anything, much less legal matters.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">