• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what is a fair price for a living trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tranquility

I agree. But, it might be hard to compare things exactly on other than price. While one might give a number for a "living trust" alone, another will give a number for the living trust, a pour-over will, a health care and a durable power of attorney because most people should have all those as well. Yet another may give an hour or two of consultation on helping you determine what you want and how it should get there.

It all depends on what you want. Rather than focusing on price, see people in your general situation and ask them who they recommend.

TrustUser

plus i would add that some trust documents are much more complete than others.

whether you benefit from "said completeness" depends on your desires.

before you consult with anyone, i might suggest that you pick up a couple of good books about living trusts, and learn about them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">