• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is my charge if any?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

danb651

My buddy was also saying that I can type my name up some were online and see when I have been charged or if I do get charged before its mailed to my house? Is that correct? If so how do I

Alexcny

I don't know all that much but from what it seems I wouldn't be too worried that they would pursue action against you. The cops didn't seem like they were all that interested in busting you guys because no one was taken in to custody. Also there does not seem like they have anything to really charge you with. If you told them you had taken adderall they could possibly get you for that but to me it just feels like they wont.

There isn't really much you can do right now its out of your hands. Just relax keep your fingers crossed that they do not decide to charge you with anything. If they do then there are still a lot of things you can still do to keep yourself from being convicted of these charges.

danb651

Thanks I appreciate your post, I was told I could get charged with possession one of my other friends said, but being both my buddies admitted to full possession that it was theirs I was told that I could not get possession at all just by them admitting it was theirs is that true or no?

I also have heard it could possibly take up to 6 months for the DA to make a decision on the case and could possibly not hear anything for that long is that also true?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">