• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what should I do???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

valjean81

What is the name of your state?I am in Utah and I have invented a device for patients who have cancer, to use while in treatment. A major company wants to meet with me and discuss my idea and I don't know what I should do to keep them from stealing or using my idea. Do I have them sign a paper saying that they are not allowed to use my idea until I have a patent or should I put them off until I can obtain proper patent information? They are chomping at the bit to meet with me and I don't want to keep them waiting.

BelizeBreeze

You contact an attorney and pay to have them attend the meeting with you. DO NOT try doing this on your own. IP attorney is your best bet. (Intellectual Property).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">