• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What to do if a company destroys video evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubio acero

While not the majority in society as a whole nor in most workplaces, Black persons are in the majority at some companies. I worked for one such firm one summer while in college. It is certainly possible that the Black persons managing such a firm might discriminate against persons of other races. It has happened, after all. White people are not the only racists in this country.
Nobody supports anti racist efforts as a victim of them Blacks are victims of racism as our us latinos however I have also seen white people who are victims of racism. It all depends on the company itself and the people they hire. If a company makes no effort to disparage discrimination and in my case I believe it could be argued that it encourages it then there is really nothing stopping racism.

quincy

Nobody supports anti racist efforts as a victim of them Blacks are victims of racism as our us latinos however I have also seen white people who are victims of racism. It all depends on the company itself and the people they hire. If a company makes no effort to disparage discrimination and in my case I believe it could be argued that it encourages it then there is really nothing stopping racism.
You have made your complaint and the complaint is being investigated. The results of the investigation, regardless of what these results are, will do nothing to stop racism or racists but could lead to some compensation for you should the facts support the conclusion that you were discriminated against.

Rubio acero

Haha. I expected such a response. But I do appreciate the thanks. :)
Sorry quincy it is so hard to talk about these issues with some people that is why I was against even stating the races. To me his race is irrelevant the fact that he choose two of his peers and I use that term to represent the two people closest to him (Older black people from new york who moved to jersey) He chose no one else non of the younger people non of the older people from jersey. Also I don't want you to think i'm being mean for no reason I just came here to ask a question if I wanted to give off all the ideals of my case I would have contacted an attorney however I don't want to be stubborn I will admit when I'm wrong. I may have a history but this will be the first case that I will be seriously taking an effort to sue. I believe I have a very good case and weather it is discrimination or if I can prove certain things are defiantly valid arguments they are something that I have to find a work around. The only thing quincy about me and this isn't a legal thing or anything like that I believe that things just don't happen for no reason everything has a reason to why it happens. For me I have been abused because of my race before and even had an eeoc investigator lie to my face during an interview which has led me to be very skeptical of the legal process. That's why when you make negative comments how the people who fired me probably didn't like me despite not really having any reason to believe that i hope you can understand when I believe your not taking this seriously.

Rubio acero

Rubio - please understand that your view of this matter is (necessarily) biased. Other may (and will) have a different view.
And that is all good that is what we have the court of public opinion for but what I have isn't a view or it is an objective statement supported by facts.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
And that is all good that is what we have the court of public opinion for but what I have isn't a view or it is an objective statement supported by facts.
No, it is a view based on your opinion. Others have a different opinion. I really don't understand why you refuse to acknowledge that. Perhaps you really don't understand it, or perhaps you are being intentionally obtuse. Either way, I'm done. Best of luck to you (and I am not saying that sarcastically).

quincy

Sorry quincy it is so hard to talk about these issues with some people that is why I was against even stating the races. To me his race is irrelevant the fact that he choose two of his peers and I use that term to represent the two people closest to him (Older black people from new york who moved to jersey) He chose no one else non of the younger people non of the older people from jersey. Also I don't want you to think i'm being mean for no reason I just came here to ask a question if I wanted to give off all the ideals of my case I would have contacted an attorney however I don't want to be stubborn I will admit when I'm wrong. I may have a history but this will be the first case that I will be seriously taking an effort to sue. I believe I have a very good case and weather it is discrimination or if I can prove certain things are defiantly valid arguments they are something that I have to find a work around. The only thing quincy about me and this isn't a legal thing or anything like that I believe that things just don't happen for no reason everything has a reason to why it happens. For me I have been abused because of my race before and even had an eeoc investigator lie to my face during an interview which has led me to be very skeptical of the legal process. That's why when you make negative comments how the people who fired me probably didn't like me despite not really having any reason to believe that i hope you can understand when I believe your not taking this seriously.
No one on any forum is ever going to take your concerns as seriously as you do. We have no stake in the outcome.

All we can do here is take what you have provided as facts, as you have presented them, and offer our opinions and perhaps a statute or two and some legal information.

I don’t see that there is anything left to be said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">