• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What to expect in court review hearing?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GrowUp!

Esmomx3 said:
Great advice haiku, :rolleyes: am learning really fast that is what this forum is about, not legal advice but slamming those who may not respond to something the way all of you "attorneys" would. You all may give some good advice sometimes, but you spend most of your time slamming and name calling like a bunch of little kids. Got too many of my own to have to deal with you all.
Hey stupid bitch...this forum is NOT about giving you advice you WANT TO HEAR. So pull your head out of your ass for once. Unless you enjoy being a full-time MORON. I can see not only are you choosing NOT to work, but you're choosing to be ignorant too.

To quote Carlos Mencia: "de-de-dee":rolleyes:

GrowUp!

Esmomx3 said:
Just because I don't have a job doesn't mean I don't financially support my kids.
Wow...you really are a freaking retard. So you don't work, so YOU don't have money coming in, so please tell us how YOU financially support them then, dumbass. You need some sense smacked/shaked into you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AHA

Esmomx3 said:
Actually this is quite humerous for me to see just how childish "attorneys" can be.
Lady, read about this site again and figure out why your statement is totally embarrassing on your part. Stop making a fool of yourself to the entire world.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">