• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When is third party interference addressed by the court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Maray1980

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

Still waiting mediation with ex. However, his live in girlfriend has overstepped her boundaries too many times in my opinion.

I realize that she is his gf and he can involve her, but today I had to take DD to get an Xray-and he and his gf went with me. She also had to have bloodwork drawn, and didn't want to go with her dad after (she is 4 1/2) It escalated and he basically took her from me instead of letting her calm down. Her hip has been hurting, so Dr wanted to be sure it isn't an infection.

His gf was standing there telling me to give her to her dad, and I told her to butt out because she wasn't in this. She informed me that THEIR lawyer knows how our daughter comes home from me sick/injured (like once that I can think of, she came home from their house after her 8-year-old slammed daughter's finger in the door on purpose)

She also informed me that one day I'll get tired of my daughter and move on?!?! I don't understand since her dad left us, so if I was wanting to move on, I would have left. I didn't. Until he moved in with his gf last year, he couldn't take her overnight.

She has all this "evidence" that I'm trying to turn dd against her dad--which of course I'm not. He calls her every day and I try to get her to talk to him. She is naturally closer to me-in my house it is just the two of us, in his house, there is gf and her kid as well.

At what point is it too much? I feel like they team up on me in these situations now, especially with court looming. He has given her so much freedom in interfering with our visitation, that she sees herself as part of this case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">