• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

While the LAW is trying to build a trumped up case against me they are

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Lom49

That is such a bizarre story. It had to be soul-crushing to the real William Woods to have no one believe him.

We perhaps can direct to resources but I agree that a situation like the one described by 4Lom49 (or like the story told by William Woods) is unlikely to be resolved on a forum.

Yes! That’s the type of story I was talking about. And there are several more like that. Unbelievable but true.
That's why and how so many crimes slip and step between the rain drops. Cause they sound so crazy no one believes it. They are designed that way. These people know that, think out side the box for just a minute.

4Lom49

Okay. What exactly are you looking for here on FreeAdvice? As I said, you have not asked a legal question, so we don't know how to assist you.
My only goal here is to save my life with my son. I was asking. What can I do. While these corrupt people are doing all of this against violating my civil rights, harassing me, trying to make me look like a drug addict , having judges sign off on all types of fake chit. Which if you know the law they usually have pre signed papers from judges on their closet.

What I said about Jason Ellis. All true what I turned in ALL TRUE. If their is any fire behind that smoke I don't know.

What I said about friends selling with cops. All true. ALL TRUE. If they are connected. I don't know.

Nothing is going to bring anyone I cared about and loved back at this stage I just want to be with my son.

I am asking what can I do against these guys destroying my life, ruining my name, getting me fired from jobs, whike they try to build some b.s case against me.
I've done all I can. I can't do anymore. My son is all I have to fight for now.

If anyone reading this thinks this is a joke. Ask me for my social. My credit sucks anyways. You can run it

Eekamouse

You haven't explained why this is happening to you so it makes it hard to believe you're not in a drug induced psychosis. You sound like a drug addict who is blaming your life on everyone else instead of taking responsibility for the situation you're in.

4Lom49

The state name, and who “they” are, is important information for us to determine if there is any legal action available for you to pursue. Are “they” law enforcement officers?

Offhand I can see where defamation might be a possible avenue to explore.
You haven't explained why this is happening to you so it makes it hard to believe you're not in a drug induced psychosis. You sound like a drug addict who is blaming your life on everyone else instead of taking responsibility for the situation you're in.
What a typical bullshit phishing response. . Let's try this. INTERVIEW ME Officially ON RECORDS.. I WONT EVEN ASK FOR LEGEL REPRESENTATION. that's stupid on my part but the truth supports me. So to your question. Yeah. I'll give answers that way. But. I have a feeling I'm going to hear only birds chirping and let's get this straight I have not touched a drug in YEARS .

quincy

My only goal here is to save my life with my son. I was asking. What can I do. While these corrupt people are doing all of this against violating my civil rights, harassing me, trying to make me look like a drug addict , having judges sign off on all types of fake chit. Which if you know the law they usually have pre signed papers from judges on their closet.

What I said about Jason Ellis. All true what I turned in ALL TRUE. If their is any fire behind that smoke I don't know.

What I said about friends selling with cops. All true. ALL TRUE. If they are connected. I don't know.

Nothing is going to bring anyone I cared about and loved back at this stage I just want to be with my son.

I am asking what can I do against these guys destroying my life, ruining my name, getting me fired from jobs, whike they try to build some b.s case against me.

If anyone reading this thinks this is a joke. Ask me for my social. My credit sucks anyways. You can run it
No one on this forum can personally help you. That type of help goes far beyond the scope of this forum. And you insulting the volunteers on this forum would make anyone here reluctant to offer guidance anyway.

You could try to see if anyone from the ACLU in Kentucky can assist you. https://www.aclu-ky.org

The story you tell is an odd one. You should accept that others will find it hard to believe and will question your sanity. That’s just the reality of it all. Again, ruling out mental illness by having a mental health examination can help to support you when telling your story to others. But, of course, it’s your choice.

Good luck.

Just Blue

The purpose of FreeAdvice is general guidance/direction for people having legal issues. Most of the volunteers of this site are not attorneys/LEOs, although some are. Most of the volunteers are educated laypersons that have gone through their own issues, received guidance here and have continued to post in order to assist others as they, themselves, were assisted.

As the issue you wish assistance with is a Child Custody matter, posting in the criminal forum is confusing.

I would suggest you start a thread in the Custody forum. When you do post there, stick to the custody matter and leave out the unnecessary information re the problems you are having with police.

quincy

The purpose of FreeAdvice is general guidance/direction for people having legal issues. Most of the volunteers of this site are not attorneys/LEOs, although some are. Most of the volunteers are educated laypersons that have gone through their own issues, received guidance here and have continued to post in order to assist others as they, themselves, were assisted.

As the issue you wish assistance with is a Child Custody matter, posting in the criminal forum is confusing.

I would suggest you start a thread in the Custody forum. When you do post there, stick to the custody matter and leave out the unnecessary information re the problems you are having with police.
I am not sure starting a new thread will be helpful. The background information is vital to understanding any issues with child custody.

Just Blue

What a typical bullshit phishing response. . Let's try this. INTERVIEW ME Officially ON RECORDS.. I WONT EVEN ASK FOR LEGEL REPRESENTATION. that's stupid on my part but the truth supports me. So to your question. Yeah. I'll give answers that way. But. I have a feeling I'm going to hear only birds chirping and let's get this straight I have not touched a drug in YEARS .
You post violates the terms of this site. Foul and insulting comments are a TOS violation.

Just Blue

I am not sure starting a new thread will be helpful. The background information is vital to understanding any issues with child custody.
Probably, but first posting the custody issue and then we can ask relevant questions if needed. IMHO.

4Lom49

No one on this forum can personally help you. That type of help goes far beyond the scope of this forum. And you insulting the volunteers on this forum would make anyone here reluctant to offer guidance anyway.

You could try to see if anyone from the ACLU in Kentucky can assist you. https://www.aclu-ky.org

The story you tell is an odd one. You should accept that others will find it hard to believe and will question your sanity. That’s just the reality of it all. Again, ruling out mental illness by having a mental health examination can help to support you when telling your story to others. But, of course, it’s your choice.

Good luck.
Do you have any idea how many crimes go under the radar. Because of what you just said ? And I can't blame anyone. I would think that to. It's designed to look that way this is why nothing gets done . I can predict the future right now on what's going to happen with Jason HOUCK is going to go down for crystal and they are going to make to appear to the public he and possibly his merry band of retards. Did it but they did not have the evidence to convict in that. So to the public. There is Jason's killer . No one asking why? What was the motivation behind it. . Now you remember this post . Check back in a couple of years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">