• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

white collar crimes and political fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michael a frayl

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
in 1998 i was accused of a crime i did not do and it was even stated in court that i did what i was told was legal by my superiors but still was prosecuted. I have lot's of proof of illegal actions by a Federal Judge, US Attorney, Lawyer, Law Firm, New York Stock Exchange and proof of an FBI agent that will testify if asked he was the one that told me all and i taped him. Would love to give a brief discription of what happened to see if i can do anything legal to get back my right to vote, and my innocense. Reaching out for help to anyone willing to listen, once again i have all the proof.

JETX

Would love to give a brief discription of what happened to see if i can do anything legal to get back my right to vote, and my innocense.
You post implies that you were convicted of the charge. If so, the rights to expunge or not depend entirely on the specifics of the charge and the conviction. Your desire to 'retry' the issue is not relevant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">