• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who closed the youtube thread?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Miffed.

Who closed the youtube thread and why did they close it? We were having a perfectly congenial and educational discussion about a legal matter. The thread was only four pages long. I’ve seen flame wars go on for twice that many pages without the thread being closed.

The “moderation” of this board never ceases to amaze me. There is no rhyme or reason to what may cause someone to edit or close a thread. How in the world FA thinks they can turn around and hold ANYONE accountable for “failing to adhere to the TOS” is beyond me.

I suspect this incident will be a keeper for IAAL.
Did it occure to you the ACTUAL OP of the thread may have closed it? Flame thread then to get long QUICK! When the Mod see them they get shut down right then!!

quincy

Hey, Quaere, I was surprised to see it locked, too. Tranquility had not yet given me a slice of pie....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">