• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who pays??????????????????????!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brickslayer

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

I was in a snowmobile accident in kenosha WI. I thought that I was possibily knocked unconscious for a few seconds. My friend that also hit the same hill was unconscious and clearly broke his leg. So I called 911 the cops and emts came and I refused medical treatment because I seemed fine. The emts told me to have someone observe me for at least 12 hours to make sure I didn't have a severe head injury. They transported my friend. When the left I was given a hand held breath test. I was over the limit. So off to the station under arrest for dui on snowmobile. While after being there handcuffed to a table for hours. I wanted them to allow me to use the phone. They refuse, then I mistakenly to them the I didn't think I felt alright and that I was supposed to be observed for 12 hours after the crash. By the way I was the best inmate they had all year I thought it was pretty BS that they were more excited to get a dui arrest then realize that I was the one that called them because my friends leg was next to his head. They called the emts to transport me and take care of observing me. I tried to refuse the transport and medical treatment but that was not an happening. Long story short I recieved all the unnessary medical bills. Question is are they responsible for my med. bills while in there custody????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">