• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why does US not enforce immigration laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

The "anchor baby" was never able to confer legal status to their parents until 21. If some parents imagined that would happen it doesn't mean that was ever the law. Original concept" does not mean that was the law. So there are still anchor babies.

Your comment about services only serves to validate your ignorance. You seew dearie, there's a difference between those who "volunteer" and those who have worked in a field their whole life thus far.

Have a great day!

(And be careful of that pesky I-864 :cool: )

I'mTheFather

Who has the agenda here? You're the one who opened a thread simply to vent. The fact that you're trying so hard to have your ex deported speaks volumes, enough to answer the I-864 question. Were you also successful in adopting your ex's son?

https://forum.freeadvice.com/immigration-9/incompetent-national-visa-center-363873.html

Proserpina

Who has the agenda here? You're the one who opened a thread simply to vent. The fact that you're trying so hard to have your ex deported speaks volumes, enough to answer the I-864 question. Were you also successful in adopting your ex's son?

https://forum.freeadvice.com/immigration-9/incompetent-national-visa-center-363873.html

Oh my goodness gracious me! I had no idea! :eek:

LdiJ

The "anchor baby" was never able to confer legal status to their parents until 21. If some parents imagined that would happen it doesn't mean that was ever the law. Original concept" does not mean that was the law. So there are still anchor babies.

Your comment about services only serves to validate your ignorance. You seew dearie, there's a difference between those who "volunteer" and those who have worked in a field their whole life thus far.
There is also a big difference between someone whose ex not only had a permanent green card but if I understood your first post correctly was granted citizenship in 2010. You are trying to get someone deported who is now a US citizen. Whatever bitterness you still feel from your marriage and divorce is something that you need to let go. Its not healthy for anyone.

OHRoadwarrior

Again, the irony!

So - did you, or did you not? :cool:[/Q

I think I'll let you live with your assumptions. You seem more comfortable in that world. I prefer to debate facts.
You are wasting your time. They do not want to debate the facts of illegal immigration. They are part of the lemming group that support it. You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink. Hence the reason it continues with little interruption.

Proserpina

You are wasting your time. They do not want to debate the facts of illegal immigration. They are part of the lemming group that support it. You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink. Hence the reason it continues with little interruption.

*Yawn*

Yeap, you're dead right. We don't want to debate with an unarmed opponent. We feel kind of bad when that happens. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">