• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why is blueshield CA scamming me for a general doctors visit.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

phialphadelta

Dear users,

I was wondering why it is that Blueshield of california health insurance is only paying only $70 for my $150 doctors visit when I already have a co payment of $40 that i paid when i visited my doctor in Union City, CA.

especially since on my agreement terms it says specifically that I am given 3 fully covered general doctors visits per year with a copayment of $40

Thank you for your help

Last edited:

ecmst12

The remainder is the doctor's contractual write-off. You are not responsible for more then your copay.

Did you even TRY to read the EOB? It explains it right there in black and white!

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The remainder is the doctor's contractual write-off. You are not responsible for more then your copay.

Did you even TRY to read the EOB? It explains it right there in black and white!
No kidding - I mean, how much more clear can they make it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">