• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

why is it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? missouri

Why is it that the new girlfiend sticks her nose in where it doesn't belong?

My ex who I only talk to maybe twice a year his new girlfriend is always trying to get in the middle.
She tries to tell me what to do concerning my child. I tell her it's not her buisness and the judge won't listen to her and neither will i the only person who has to listen to her is my ex.

I tell him this as well.

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

Don't they know they make it worse!

Zephyr

jennifer6219 said:
What is the name of your state? missouri

Why is it that the new girlfiend sticks her nose in where it doesn't belong?

My ex who I only talk to maybe twice a year his new girlfriend is always trying to get in the middle.
She tries to tell me what to do concerning my child. I tell her it's not her buisness and the judge won't listen to her and neither will i the only person who has to listen to her is my ex.

I tell him this as well.

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

Don't they know they make it worse!

is there I legal question in there?

Not really but is it the norm if new girlfiend interferes making few conversations with dad impossible is it possible to put some sort of court ordered restrictions on her?

DelanaH

I would just tell the G/F that you prefer to deal only with the childs father. Then refuse to deal with her at all...... If she trys to butt in..... just nicely say that you prefer to discuss it with the childs father and only him. Don't get into a pissing match with her, that will only make it worse

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">