• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will in the Name of Grandchild

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RRevak

Dude, c'mon - he's using the OP's own words. He's not judging anyone or anything - he's simply opining based on the OP's statement. Be nice or I'll withhold the cat treats.

(Yes folks, that was an admittedly lame attempt at levity)
Since this thread has derailed can I make a potential request for horse treats (while you're doling out cat treats)!? I just got bit in the shoulder by a new boarders horse and i'm trying to decide if I want to go back and try to make friends (with said treats) or petition for glue.....:p

Ladyback1

Dude, c'mon - he's using the OP's own words. He's not judging anyone or anything - he's simply opining based on the OP's statement. Be nice or I'll withhold the cat treats.

(Yes folks, that was an admittedly lame attempt at levity)
I have not ever been a "dude".

I am currently living a nightmare, thank you very much.
My husband and I, our children and us, have had to have discussions about what happens if treatment isn't successful (oh yeah, the Drs. say "no problem, we got this"---well, that's what they said the first freaking time, only to come back and say "ummmm....we missed some!" And yes, they truly did miss one tumor. Neither oncologist saw it on the scans, Xrays, poking and prodding. Thank GOD some Radiologist was insistent that the Oncologist had missed something)

So, did I take it personally? You bet!
I'm sorry if I offended anyone--but I was offended by the Zigner's post.
But, if this the only place that I "overreact"? Well, I think I will have done a pretty good job of keeping myself together.
Now, I have said my piece. I'm going to go and make sure the husband gets all his meds and go to bed....Hey! novel idea maybe I will actually sleep tonite. If I don't get sleep tonite, I can promise you that it won't be because of anything said on a message board.
I had forgotten I even replied, until someone was kind enough to send me a private message telling me that I shouldn't take my pain and hurt out on others.

Good night all. May you never have to deal with biopsies, radiation and chemo and the sickness they bring. May you never have to have numerous MRIs, CTs, PET Scans or have an IV port. May you never, ever have to hear the words "it's cancer". May the deity you pray to Bless and Keep you!

Proserpina

I have not ever been a "dude".

I am currently living a nightmare, thank you very much.
My husband and I, our children and us, have had to have discussions about what happens if treatment isn't successful (oh yeah, the Drs. say "no problem, we got this"---well, that's what they said the first freaking time, only to come back and say "ummmm....we missed some!" And yes, they truly did miss one tumor. Neither oncologist saw it on the scans, Xrays, poking and prodding. Thank GOD some Radiologist was insistent that the Oncologist had missed something)

So, did I take it personally? You bet!
I'm sorry if I offended anyone--but I was offended by the Zigner's post.
But, if this the only place that I "overreact"? Well, I think I will have done a pretty good job of keeping myself together.
Now, I have said my piece. I'm going to go and make sure the husband gets all his meds and go to bed....Hey! novel idea maybe I will actually sleep tonite. If I don't get sleep tonite, I can promise you that it won't be because of anything said on a message board.
I had forgotten I even replied, until someone was kind enough to send me a private message telling me that I shouldn't take my pain and hurt out on others.

Good night all. May you never have to deal with biopsies, radiation and chemo and the sickness they bring. May you never have to have numerous MRIs, CTs, PET Scans or have an IV port. May you never, ever have to hear the words "it's cancer". May the deity you pray to Bless and Keep you!
Biopsies yearly.
No cure.
Shortened life span. Yeap. I wore out that particular t-shirt crying over the unfairness of it all.

We all suffer. If we don't, how else can we ever know joy?

Bless you and yours.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">