• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will they come for me??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sirman

oh and i dont want to delete this thread..i want my username to be deleted..do you actually have any advice to ANY qeustions that i have asked?? jeez,im not sure how good of a grasp you have on english because you sure are getting mixed up alot in the meaning of questions being asked.

HomeGuru

sirman said:
why would i come back with a different user name??
what do i care? the only reason im back is to ask a mod to please delete me from this web site as i could not locate the place to delete myself....and why wouldnt a waarant sweep apply to me..the warrant is in a different county so they are going to have to drive over an hour to pick me up and quite possibly..i will not be there..i am no drug lord,i have never sold anything, and they know that...so yes..i do see them waiting till they do a warrant sweep.. because although i know that the government loves to waste time and money, i think that they may wait till they do a general round up of everybody in the area who has warrants..could i be wrong??..yes that is why i came here...but i quickly became aware of the type of responses people get when they come here and seek help....they get absolutly no help or advice.. what a waste of time

MODERATORS..PLEASE DELETE ME IN YOUR USER DATABASE
thank you for you time
**A: OK, consider yourself deleted. As long as you do not post anymore, your user name will remain.

calatty

Under the US Constitution, the police are required to knock and announce themselves, unless there is some kind of "exigency," like they reasonably believe that evidence will be destroyed. There would be no reason for them to break the door down just to arrest you. Only an attorney practicing in your state, or in your county really, can answer your other questions because these things vary from location to location. There is a good chance they will come get you, but if they are underfunded and overworked, they may just wait until you turn up. Only an attorney in your area can tell you what penalties on the average people in your area are getting for comparable violations. It would be worth your while to consult with an attorney so you know what you are facing before you decide whether to turn yourself in or take a vacation in Paraguay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">