• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workmans Comp California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkechiye

:rolleyes::confused::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You have little to no clue as to legalities...I have yet to see you actually post a helpful and correct answer.
I appreciate the response by Nellie. Helpuful to me.. Thanks again Nellie. If he wasnt wrong, HR would not have made him call my mother to apologize. She has been harrassed for a while now for getting hurt, as if she wants pain on purpose.

Ladyback1

I appreciate the response by Nellie. Helpuful to me.. Thanks again Nellie. If he wasnt wrong, HR would not have made him call my mother to apologize. She has been harrassed for a while now for getting hurt, as if she wants pain on purpose.

Yeeeaaahhh....okay.:rolleyes:

HR could have told him to apologize in the hopes that you would quit sniveling and whining.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
There is wrong.

There is inappropriate.

There is illegal.

The three are NOT the same thing.

Get over it, already.

Proserpina

Quoted for posterity.

quincy

I understand I have no legal merit thanks. ....
Good for you, nkechiye! You understand you "have no legal merit" and, since this is a legal forum, that is exactly what you needed to understand. I am happy you could see the legal reality through the cloud of "compassion" that tried hard to cover it up. ;)

jimnyc

Further, if you go back and read my first post in this forum, I was not seeking help with my legal issues, I was seeking opinions regarding the legal steps I was considering. As it was, I resolved my issues with no help what-so-ever by members of this forum.
Yes, you came here for legal advice about rent issues - and then suddenly became a legal professional yourself and decided to stay and hand out mostly bogus legal advice. Sure, your emotional stuff may be worth it to some folks, but this isn't an emotional support board - people come here for LEGAL advice and I've seen you give out wrong advice on many occasions.

Yes, you came here for legal advice about rent issues - and then suddenly became a legal professional yourself and decided to stay and hand out mostly bogus legal advice. Sure, your emotional stuff may be worth it to some folks, but this isn't an emotional support board - people come here for LEGAL advice and I've seen you give out wrong advice on many occasions.
You know what? You are such a good follower in this forum!! You love to exploit certain Senior Member's dislike of me to garner "likes" at my expense!! But I guess for those like you who cannot lead, maybe to be a follower should continue to be your life's goal! Have a nice miserable life. ;)

quincy

... but alas, "Common sense isn't so common" as many believe Mark Twain said ...
It was not Mark Twain who said "Common sense is not so common," Nellibelle.

The phrase can be attributed to Voltaire.

Voltaire also said of common sense that it is " ... a state midway between stupidity and intelligence ... "*

However it appears, in some cases, to be less than midway.

*See: Voltaire's The Philosophical Dictionary(Dictionnaire Philosophique), 1764

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">