• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Would it be legal to have a protection dog at school?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xylene

In my opinion this dog should be destroyed.

This is disaster waiting to happen.

If I was the parent of another child, I would be suing the school AND you.

CarlyleII

HAHAHAHA

Can you imagine the hallway-cred of a kid that has a "protection dog"?

In a school with a drug issues? - yeah, give it a week, your kid'll be running the drug network.

I live in the back of nowhere. People take their horses to school all the time. They're a substitute for a car.

This is why we have a problem with people understanding evolution where I'm at. Because there was a horse standing in front of the smartboard.

(on the other hand...I wanna take my dog to school too...she....sniffs my food for poison...?)

Humusluvr

HAHAHAHA

Can you imagine the hallway-cred of a kid that has a "protection dog"?

In a school with a drug issues? - yeah, give it a week, your kid'll be running the drug network.

I live in the back of nowhere. People take their horses to school all the time. They're a substitute for a car.

This is why we have a problem with people understanding evolution where I'm at. Because there was a horse standing in front of the smartboard.

(on the other hand...I wanna take my dog to school too...she....sniffs my food for poison...?)
Sweet! I want a poison-sniffing dolphin. Legally, can that happen?

CarlyleII

Sweet! I want a poison-sniffing dolphin. Legally, can that happen?
That is so legal. But, realistically, you'd get tired of dragging it around and everything it needs. It would need a pool and stuff. Constant water supply. The dolphin is cooler but the dog is easier. I mean ultimately, it's a personal decision.

Humusluvr

That is so legal. But, realistically, you'd get tired of dragging it around and everything it needs. It would need a pool and stuff. Constant water supply. The dolphin is cooler but the dog is easier. I mean ultimately, it's a personal decision.
The pool and stuff would be the school's responsibility. Not my problem. For sure. I think my school should get on that.

CarlyleII

The pool and stuff would be the school's responsibility.
Oh sorry, I didn't realize. Then, yeah, go for it.

Does that mean my school would have to provide all my dog's needs too? Can I get them to employ someone to play with/entertain my dog while it's not on duty? It would get bored in some of my classes...actually, any of my classes that don't involve chewing on things, running around in circles, and getting spooked by the TV...and that's most of my classes.

Antigone*

We've gone from "to the dogs" now "to the dolphins." Heck I think I want to throw in a gorilla for good measure.:p

Humusluvr

Oh sorry, I didn't realize. Then, yeah, go for it.

Does that mean my school would have to provide all my dog's needs too? Can I get them to employ someone to play with/entertain my dog while it's not on duty? It would get bored in some of my classes...actually, any of my classes that don't involve chewing on things, running around in circles, and getting spooked by the TV...and that's most of my classes.
Poison-sniffing dogs are ALWAYS on duty. You never know where your next poison could come from.

It will be the school's duty to transform their entire curriculum to meet my dog's needs. I expect every class to have a chew toy component.

Just like the school in the original question is going to have to provide attack proof suits to all the kids. Except the drug dealers. Fudge those guys.

Humusluvr

Whatever:rolleyes:

You got your answer.
She deleted her answer, maybe because of the asininity of it.

Originally Posted by Wolfer123456 View Post
Okay, really? 1. She is a protection dog, not an attack dog. If you don't know the differance, please keep your mouth shut because you obivously don't know enough to be talking. 2. Give it a week and my kid will be running the drug ring???? You retards, my kid may be popular but they also get good grades and excell in sports. Plus, none of their friends would ever do that, they all go to church together on Sundays and Wednesdays. 3.
Protection dogs are for your house. Not to take to school to "protect" your kid against scary drug dealers. That was the first reason the experts here had a problem with your request.

And, going to church two days of the week does not ensure your child isn't a drug dealer herself. Or a fighter, or a cheater, or anything else.

The only animals permitted at school are disability animals. And your dog isn't, and your dog sounds like it has separation anxiety. And you sound like you have quite a few issues yourself if you are calling names, especially one that is so offensive to people who have that disability. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">