• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

would it be wise?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? missouri

In my court orders for this year it does not say anything about the ncp having our son for thanksgiving.
brief background ncp sees son 2x's a year xmas bday and only when i set it up
dad did try and take son in october to exercise his rights which he has never done before son is 4 attorney said no let him file against me and we go from there since son does not know dad and in the court orders they were suppose to have a getting to know each other phase. i told dad come by get to know son make it easy for every one or take me to court he did neither one.
legal question
we are leaving town for thanksgiving should i send dad a letter saying we are going or not and just let it be since attorney said dont let dad take son without taking me back to court.

Just a tid bit I do not want to keep son away from dad if dad is interested nor have I ever tried he never followed the court order which said dad and son had a bonding time he never took it they have never bonded yet. I do take son around fathers family so he knows them atleast.

LdiJ

jennifer6219 said:
What is the name of your state? missouri

In my court orders for this year it does not say anything about the ncp having our son for thanksgiving.
brief background ncp sees son 2x's a year xmas bday and only when i set it up
dad did try and take son in october to exercise his rights which he has never done before son is 4 attorney said no let him file against me and we go from there since son does not know dad and in the court orders they were suppose to have a getting to know each other phase. i told dad come by get to know son make it easy for every one or take me to court he did neither one.
legal question
we are leaving town for thanksgiving should i send dad a letter saying we are going or not and just let it be since attorney said dont let dad take son without taking me back to court.

Just a tid bit I do not want to keep son away from dad if dad is interested nor have I ever tried he never followed the court order which said dad and son had a bonding time he never took it they have never bonded yet. I do take son around fathers family so he knows them atleast.
If your court orders don't address any visitation for dad during Thanksgiving, then there would be no reason not to let it be.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And darlin', could you PLEASE try to use normal punctuation and stuff in your posts? They can be difficult to decipher on a first read. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">