• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

writing a book

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

azsun

What is the name of your state? Arizona
I hope you can help or tell me what form to go to.
I went to Romania back in 91 and adopted two children. After I returned home I wrote a manuscript, more like a diaryl of my adventure of everything I went through I used names of people I met and delt with. I have a chance to have it published but want to know if I can use the persons names if I cant use last names then I would just use first names. It is just an account of what I did who I talked to and essperiances I went through. There is nothing dorogitorly in my book. it is a diary. can I do that without having to get a hold of everyone which at this point 15 years later would be imposible. Can I put a disclaimer infront in my book starting that it is how I remember what happened. thanks azsun

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">