• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongful Termination/Illegal Activity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

HomeGuru and CBG got it right. Illegal and unethical. There were many liabilities created by the GM but obviously I was guilty of that myself by creating a hostile working environment with my grumpy attitude. If I had gone about it the proper way it never would have become a problem. Live and Learn. Time for me to move on.

Thanks for your time.
**A: still confusing. What exactly was illegal?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Not to mention the fact that in employment law, the term "hostile work environment" has a very specific meaning and nothing the OP has posted suggests that the legal definition has been met.

wondersj

This is some information from the Ohio Liquor Permit Information and Resource Directory.

DON’T furnish two or more servings of an alcoholic beverage when only one is ordered. (OAC 4301:1-1-50(A))

DON’T sell an unlimited number of servings of alcoholic beverages during a set period of time for a fixed price, any alcoholic beverage after
9 p.m. at a price less than the regularly charged price
, encourage or permit any game or contest that involves drinking or the awarding of
alcoholic beverages as a prize, or increase the volume of alcoholic beverages contained in a serving without increasing proportionately the
price charged for such serving
. (OAC 4301:1-1-50(A))

DON’T give away any alcoholic beverages. (ORC 4301.22(D) and OAC 4301:1-1-46

I was wrong whether he was or not. I'm moving on. To elaborate on the temper tantrum, it involved slamming a door and finding out the freezer isn't as sound-proof as I once thought. It was unprofessional and unrecoverable.

gmrlegal

Though the situation is not very clear, it is appeared that it is a case of drunk and drive, which is illegal. One should not do both at a time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">