• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongful Termination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ljt99

seniorjudge said:
You got two correct answers.

What else do you want?
No disrespect intended but......what are you talking about? I didn't ask any questions and the only answer I got was someone telling me they were a "she", not a "he", which wasn't exactly an answer to a question. I'm not sure what the second "correct answer" would be.

I pretty much just gave my opinion regarding the rudeness displayed by many of the members on this board. I'm not expecting a reply to that, just hoping that maybe some people will think twice before posting abusive replies.

I guess I could start a new thread to address the rudeness as I realize this is completely off topic regarding SinCity89103 and his hotel fraternization problem. I apologize to him for posting my opinion on his thread but was addressing the rude replies directed at him.

ENASNI

Um

ljt99 said:
No disrespect intended but......what are you talking about? I didn't ask any questions and the only answer I got was someone telling me they were a "she", not a "he", which wasn't exactly an answer to a question. I'm not sure what the second "correct answer" would be.

I pretty much just gave my opinion regarding the rudeness displayed by many of the members on this board. I'm not expecting a reply to that, just hoping that maybe some people will think twice before posting abusive replies.

I guess I could start a new thread to address the rudeness as I realize this is completely off topic regarding SinCity89103 and his hotel fraternization problem. I apologize to him for posting my opinion on his thread but was addressing the rude replies directed at him.

"Are you talking to me?"

- Robert DeNiro, Taxi Driver.

And the Conclusion is:

OK, thanks for the advice everyone. I take the good with the bad, but I do appreciate all the people who took the time to give me a well thought comment. Lit99 thanks for enforcing what should be common sense, it's not right to be rude to people seeking advice. Enasni, shoot craps? I'm more of a Texas Hold'em player myself :cool: ....and the conclusion is:

Today at work I was called into the GM's office. I was written up against his will, it came from higher up. He told me I did not have to sign it and then coached me on what to write in my comments area. I guess yes, they can fire you for pretty much anything, but the catch 22 is: With a bogus write up or termination you would be alligible to collect unemployment. That's what he told me to add to my remarks section. That I thought the write up was unfair and in the future if this write up directly or indirectly affected my employment I would seek unemployment. This doesn't seem like much, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it. My friend's termination was final, although the guest did stay at his hotel and he had prior knowledge of him being a guest. So I can see the justification there. Thanks again for all the "help-ful" comments you know who you are... :)

ENASNI

Umm

SINCITY89103 said:
Yeah, he should. I've worked there over a year, have only called in once. Best emplyee he has. :rolleyes:
Hung-over??? ;)

I like Poker too...

Gee now I got the Jones for gambling... thanks a lot! :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">