• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongfully pepper sprayed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Thanks Quincy, yeah I truly did try and ignore the first 15 times he called me a jackass, I think he just wanted to use his pepper spray I I was the lucky one. If he was afraid I was going to hurt him he wouldn’t have came up on me at my truck to start with.. it stupid to think all the sudden he’s afraid of me because I called him an idiot. He came to me at my truck trying to get a reaction. I don’t see how you can provoke something like that and keep it going. When he said you fat mfer is when I had had enough.

yeah I was stepping away from hen he sprayed me, he was trying to get me in closer by opening his door to his truck and saying come on come on. I was thinking if I turn my back I won’t see him coming.
Thanks for all the great advice, yes it is better to just ignore someone like this and that’s what I’ll do for now on. I’m sure he will find that right person that won’t go easy on him like I did.
I think you are right that the trucker will eventually run across someone whom he will really regret harassing.

Thanks for posting back.

quincy

I did a background check that guy has a rap sheet a mile long…!!!
From possession of drugs, burglary, fugitive from the law, assault, the list goes on….! Can a convicted felon have pepper spray?
Apparently not in Georgia.

You really should be thanking your lucky stars that you escaped your dispute with the fellow unscathed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">