• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

You have to be at least 12 to get the Pfizer vaccine for covid. Qhat if I take my 11 year old to a pharmacy and SAY that shes 12?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia.

I asked this question on other forums before, and everyone talked about the pharmacy having her info including DOB, and about the consequences when our health insurance company finds out what I did.

Allow me to address those here today:

1. Obviously, it would be at a pharmacy we've never been to before. Store OR chain.

For example, my local Sams Club has the Pfizer vaccine available on a walk in basis. I've been in the store, but never once have I used their pharmacy, or the pharmacy at any Sams location, for myself or my daughter, so they shouldn't have her info in their system.

2. When I got my two doses of the Pfizer vaccine back in April, at two different locations, at no point did they even ask for my health insurance card or info. Its free.

So with all that said, is there any way they would know or any way I could be found out later?

Afterall, its not like kids that age have ID to show, how does the pharmacist know she's not really 12?

quincy

Virginia.

I asked this question on other forums before, and everyone talked about the pharmacy having her info including DOB, and about the consequences when our health insurance company finds out what I did.

1. Obviously, it would be at a pharmacy we've never been to before. Store OR chain.

For example, my local Sams Club has the Pfizer vaccine available on a walk in basis. I've been in the store, but never once have I used their pharmacy, or the pharmacy at any Sams location, for myself or my daughter, so they shouldn't have her info in their system.

2. When I got my two doses of the Pfizer vaccine back in April, at two different locations, at no point did they even ask for my health insurance card or info. Its free.

So with all that said, is there any way they would know or any way I could be found out later?

Afterall, its not like kids that age have ID to show, how does the pharmacist know she's not really 12?
There is a minimum age imposed for a reason. Please do not endanger your child.

If your child has ever had a vaccine or prescribed a medicine, there is an online record of it accessible by the pharmacy.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Virginia.

Why would you want to endanger your child? Seriously, give it a rest and wait until it is approved. Until mask up and avoid large crowds if possible.

quincy

Logan, I understand that you are the aunt and not the mother of the child. The mother opposes getting the COVID-19 vaccination.

If you attempt to get your niece vaccinated against the parent’s wishes, you face arrest and criminal penalties.

If the mother finds out what you want to do, I hope she gets a restraining order against you to prevent you from being around her child.

And I say this while believing that everyone who is eligible and able to get the vaccination should get the vaccination.

Just Blue

Logan, I understand that you are the aunt and not the mother of the child. The mother opposes getting the COVID-19 vaccination.

If you attempt to get your niece vaccinated against the parent’s wishes, you face arrest and criminal penalties.

If the mother finds out what you want to do, I hope she gets a restraining order against you to prevent you from being around her child.

And I say this while believing that everyone who is eligible and able to get the vaccination should get the vaccination.
,Per the other thread, I think Logan is the uncle. Although that could be a lie as OP seems to have no issues with lying.

Guess it never occurred to you that a guy can be both a father and an uncle.

This is a new question.

I already decided on my meal and ate it. I am now asking about the dessert specials. I don't need to hear the dinner specials again. Thats been resolved.

Just Blue

This is a new question.

I already decided on my meal and ate it. I am now asking about the dessert specials. I don't need to hear the dinner specials again. Thats been resolved.
I provided a link to the Virginia site that will answer all your questions at the other forum. You don't just go to the pharmacy and tell them "Jr is 12, vaccinate her/him". You will be required to show I.D. and proof that Jr is your child and of age. There is no legal way around the requirements.

quincy

This is a new question.

I have no idea to what your meal analogy refers.

There is a chance that the vaccine may be approved for children under 12 by next month. Clinical trials of young children are ongoing. It will be up to mom or dad at that time whether to get their child vaccinated.

Here is a link with some information on the clinical trials:

https://whyy.org/articles/now-kids-under-12-are-getting-their-shot-at-COVID-19-vaccine-clinical-trials/

The problem is not that a parent may want their younger child vaccinated. The problem is that YOU are not the parent and have no legal right to have the child vaccinated against their wishes.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

This is a new question.

You stated you could be a father... You didn't state you were when asking about your niece. At 31, you don't seem to remember what you lie about to the point that you have no credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">