• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

You will not believe what happened...need feedback please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sadness05

justalayman said:
Sadness, I don't see where you gave the final disposition of your case.

You seem to know more about this girl's life than I know about my brother that lives a mile down the road.

You need to stay away from her. If you were tried criminally and have a PO . if this happens again, report it to your PO to avoid any misunderstandings.

If no PO then you might want to start a log to keep records if it happens again.
Yea Justalayman, I know a lot about her cause we were very close at one point.

No, I don't have a PO now. When she pressed charges against me, the judge gave me a 6 months "administrative" probation. He said if nothing happens between me and her, then the charges will be dropped. Of course, I stayed away from her. That was back in May. I never saw her afterwords till last week, when she was driving behind me (coincidence or not, I don't know).

I've never even been in court till I knew her.

justalayman

Sadness05 said:
Yea Justalayman, I know a lot about her cause we were very close at one point.

No, I don't have a PO now. When she pressed charges against me, the judge gave me a 6 months "administrative" probation. He said if nothing happens between me and her, then the charges will be dropped. Of course, I stayed away from her. That was back in May. I never saw her afterwords till last week, when she was driving behind me (coincidence or not, I don't know).

I've never even been in court till I knew her.

Just a word of caution:

cover your butt!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">