• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Young man caught in reverse sting by dea - minor player faces 30-50 years - help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayers

Well, I am going to flee the country. Why are you so anti criminal? Your probably an advocate for victims rights as well

Last edited by a moderator:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I am officially calling troll. You can't possibly expect us to take that last post seriously.

Mike_Peters

If I were you I would leave. 30 years is pretty tough. I did 5 at Marianna and that was FCC.

Last edited by a moderator:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And if I were you, Mike Peters, I'd quit while you were ahead.

And yes, you do know what I mean by that.

Mike_Peters

ohh my god! Here is a tip. I am at Kinko's and used cash to purchase a pre-paid card. Also have a disguise I case there are cameras

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Mike, sweetie, you're very funny. Almost as funny as your "friend" who posted initially. Now, why don't you and all your fake friends and your fake posts go home now and get your homework done so you'll be ready for that algebra test on Monday. No extra points for Ferris Bueller references in algebra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">