• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unauthorized credit/debit cards in my name

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Yes I do have a lawyer and I try to get as much evidence ahead of time to take to him. He is a retired divorce judge who is now a divorce lawyer and honestly I’m having to do all the work and for what I have paid this man and his team I’m getting fed up. Because I’m also having an issue with my soon to be ex on cyber stocking and I keep getting told because we’re still married no one can help me legally. I have bought 10 cell phones he will manage to get the IME numbers go to his laptop enter the device information as if he is linking up his own cell phone, records my phone conversations, has linked all of mine email addresses together through IMAP servers. Logged his desktop, laptop and spare cell phone into my Apple ID. Which Apple care help me kick him off of that four times now. he uses my google voice Google hangouts duo and Skype to contact women for cyber sex, has signed me up for over 30 hook up sites, and has made me five new email accounts I discovered then I’ve had to delete.
You should file a stalking complaint with the police. Get a restraining order.

You should file a stalking complaint with the police. Get a restraining order.
I’ve tried but all I hear is we are still technically married. Yes I do use a iPhone 10 he purchased for me as a Christmas Gift, he does pay the bill for it but I have also purchased All the other cell phones with my money and I pay the bill every month with my money. I have to live right next-door to him, he’s been ordered to stay out of this home he has re-keyed the locks after I install new ones change the locks and re-keyed them to fit the current key I have for the previous lock. I have called him coming in the house when I’ve been in the shower because I have a dog I have woken up in the middle of the night with him standing over me and the local police say there’s nothing they can do and this is very scary and I am honestly starting to get terrified of what he could do to me.

I’ve tried but all I hear is we are still technically married. Yes I do use a iPhone 10 he purchased for me as a Christmas Gift, he does pay the bill for it but I have also purchased All the other cell phones with my money and I pay the bill every month with my money. I have to live right next-door to him, he’s been ordered to stay out of this home he has re-keyed the locks after I install new ones change the locks and re-keyed them to fit the current key I have for the previous lock. I have called him coming in the house when I’ve been in the shower because I have a dog I have woken up in the middle of the night with him standing over me and the local police say there’s nothing they can do and this is very scary and I am honestly starting to get terrified of what he could do to me.
And yes my lawyer is well aware of all this he’s just not concerned about it he said he’s a trial lawyer.

quincy

Who ordered your husband to stay out of the house? If it was a court, he is violating the order. Report the violation. He is in contempt.

Financial abuse is abuse and can be reported to the police. Stalking is a crime, whether you are married or not. If you fear for your safety, get a protection/restraining order.

You might want a different lawyer.

Who ordered your husband to stay out of the house? If it was a court, he is violating the order. Report the violation. He is in contempt.

Financial abuse is abuse and can be reported to the police. Stalking is a crime, whether you are married or not. If you fear for your safety, get a protection/restraining order.

You might want a different lawyer.
Yes he was told by the judge to say out of the house while I am residing in it along with our son. If I go to the main police headquarters and get copies of all the complaints I have against him or have filed can I go to a magistrate judge and have them order a restraining order in protection order for me? He had me arrested back in October no I’m sorry right after the Auburn Alabama game saying I was harassing him because I wasn’t doing what he told me to do they took me to jail for domestic harassment made me stay in jail for 24 hours. And I have to go to court about that in the morning and I do not have a lawyer for that.

quincy

Yes he was told by the judge to say out of the house while I am residing in it along with our son. If I go to the main police headquarters and get copies of all the complaints I have against him or have filed can I go to a magistrate judge and have them order a restraining order in protection order for me? He had me arrested back in October no I’m sorry right after the Auburn Alabama game saying I was harassing him because I wasn’t doing what he told me to do they took me to jail for domestic harassment made me stay in jail for 24 hours. And I have to go to court about that in the morning and I do not have a lawyer for that.
Use the attorney you have or get another lawyer.

Call the Alabama domestic violence center near you and explain your situation and your husband’s violation of the court order. 1-800-650-6522. Ask them about restraining orders. https://www.alabamalegalhelp.org/issues/families-and-children/domestic-violence

The debts appear to be the least important issue for you right now.

quincy

Deactivate all accounts with the help of banks and contact the police asap.
This thread is from March.

Brack, your “asap” advice might have been better had you offered it back in March, when it would have been timely.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">