• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wiretapping laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyOnTheWeb

I think if you're going to shut a thread down, shut it down all the way is my opinion. Rather than delete half of it to frame the discourse to your own delusional narrative. My comments may be rude but I think attorneys and police are the scum of the earth for many reasons, mainly for joining that industry in the first place. For a legal forum, you folks sure fantasize about locking people up, don't you.

quincy

I think if you're going to shut a thread down, shut it down all the way is my opinion. Rather than delete half of it to frame the discourse to your own delusional narrative. My comments may be rude but I think attorneys and police are the scum of the earth for many reasons, mainly for joining that industry in the first place. For a legal forum, you folks sure fantasize about locking people up, don't you.
The moderator will review all reported posts and decide what to do after this review.

Because you don’t trust law enforcement and you don’t trust mental health professionals and you have a low opinion of attorneys and the media is not interested in your story, you have limited options left available to pursue.

Good luck.

GuyOnTheWeb

One thing is for sure, thieves and liars and murderers don't have a thing to worry about in their life. Never worry about getting locked up for these things, there'll always be a lawyer to weasel your way out of it As creme doesn't rise to the top, crud does. It's when you die the karma comes.

quincy

One thing is for sure, thieves and liars and murderers don't have a thing to worry about in their life. Never worry about getting locked up for these things, there'll always be a lawyer to weasel your way out of it As creme doesn't rise to the top, crud does. It's when you die the karma comes.
That is certainly a cheerful thought.

Good luck.

GuyOnTheWeb

What's to trust about law enforcement? They are a gang of serial killers that abduct people and hold them for ransom and use them as slaves and primarily exist to torture botanists while turning a blind eye to the things they are guilty of themselves. You must be trolling

quincy

What's to trust about law enforcement ? They are a gang of serial killers that abduct people and hold them for ransom and use them as slaves and primarily exist to torture botanists while turning a blind eye to the things they are guilty of themselves. You must be trolling
Good luck to you.

GuyOnTheWeb

I have a feeling because of the fact you respond in like seconds to my post, that I'm talking to chatgpt right now. My apologies if you are human

GuyOnTheWeb

I wonder if you legal people have a secret meetup lodge place like some secret societies do, where you sneak up and use logical reasoning and not theatrical trolling that you do when the idiots you serve aren't around to pay you highly to play dumb.

The chief medical examiner that handled my mom's murder says it was an extreme overdoses with countless witnesses saying this dickhead beat her up and robbed her all the time but the goon squad still wants to go with "marijuana overdose" because they hate botanists. I bet it'd be really damaging to their careers to tell the truth once in a while. I've mentioned this situation once or twice on the ham radio but WTF would anyone ever trust the media for?

I used to think people were exaggerating when they said police, politicians, and the media were corrupt. I could probably hack someone into inch side pieces and fill a 5 gallon bucket of their blood and paint "this wasn't a murder" for miles down the street and as long as I threw a joint into their hands afterwards these idiots would frame it as such. "She was gassed to death with deadly marijuana fumes". My mom didn't even smoke weed she just couldn't defend herself because she was paralyzed from a car accident from giving the person who killed her a ride.

quincy

I wonder if you legal people have a secret meetup lodge place like some secret societies do, where you sneak up and use logical reasoning and not theatrical trolling that you do when the idiots you serve aren't around to pay you highly to play dumb.

The chief medical examiner that handled my mom's murder says it was an extreme overdoses with countless witnesses saying this dickhead beat her up and robbed her all the time but the goon squad still wants to go with "marijuana overdose" because they hate botanists. I bet it'd be really damaging to their careers to tell the truth once in a while. I've mentioned this situation once or twice on the ham radio but WTF would anyone ever trust the media for?

I used to think people were exaggerating when they said police, politicians, and the media were corrupt. I could probably hack someone into inch side pieces and fill a 5 gallon bucket of their blood and paint "this wasn't a murder" for miles down the street and as long as I threw a joint into their hands afterwards these idiots would frame it as such. "She was gassed to death with deadly marijuana fumes". My mom didn't even smoke weed she just couldn't defend herself because she was paralyzed from a car accident from giving the person who killed her a ride.
The forum members here sometimes gather together at the FA Rooftop Bar and Grill. But it is rarely to “use logical reasoning.”

As a perhaps important note (outlined in the IMPORTANT NOTICE found at the bottom of this and every page of the forum), most of the forum members offering advice to posters are not lawyers or in law enforcement. You might want to read the NOTICE.

I understand from your threads that you are (naturally) upset about your mother’s death and you want her death investigated. WE cannot do that for you. We have made some suggestions on what you could do, however. Whether you take any of our suggestions is entirely up to you.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You don’t seem to understand how things work, dude. Nothing was shut down. Your appalling posts were reported. That often results in the posts being removed until admin had the opportunity to review reported posts. Don’t like that? Don’t post objectionable things. Fact is— you’ve posted some problematic things today and in the past. You might want to take heed of the advice to seek some help for your MH issues, which are becoming more clear with each post.

GuyOnTheWeb

How dare you evaluate my mental health. You do not know me. The fact that you trolls think you have some kind of medical authority just indicates some of my points I have made. You attorneys are not mind police as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">