• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annuity?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Deannarae66

What is the name of your state? California
My friend was in a car accident when she was three. She is now 21 and was told there was an annuity for her. She has no info. How can I find it for her>:confused:

Betty

What is the name of your state? California
My friend was in a car accident when she was three. She is now 21 and was told there was an annuity for her. She has no info. How can I find it for her>:confused:
Was she just told there was an annuity for her? Who told her? Are her parents/other relatives living that may know something about the annuity? Let's start with that info.

Deannarae66

Annuity

She was told quite some years ago there was an annuity for when she turns 21. She just turned 21. She doesnt know her father and her mother is in prison.:(

Deannarae66

Was she just told there was an annuity for her? Who told her? Are her parents/other relatives living that may know something about the annuity? Let's start with that info.
she was told by her mother there was an annuity she would get at the age of 21. She is now 21. She only knows of the county the accident was in but no insurance or attorney information. Her mom is now in prison and all of the paperwork on it is gone. i have her full name and SS# and thought I could research to hepl her find it.

seniorjudge

She will have to dig up the report of the accident and find out who the insurer was; then she should contact the insurer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">