• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foreclosure/stopping sale? desperate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wichitarick

What is the name of your state? kansas/wichita

Hi
I have a home and have been notified of sale by auction .
I am disabled have 2 kids and my wife is working and going to school to get a better job.
I was layed off 18 mo,s ago and have gran,mal seizures and was told not to return to work. I have applied for ssi and am applying for non service connected V.A. benifits
mainly because the doctors are telling me to.
All I have is in this home and soon will be homeless , I am allready diagnosed depressed
and "stressed out" this will make it worse.
my wife is diagnosed ptsd from multiple rapes that happened while we were seperated

My question is : can I stop this before the auction takes place ? I am trying to contact
a place that does this but am afraid that it will not be soon enough.
the aution is set for feb 14,
my last contact with (washinton mutual) was we were on 90 day hold then it was turned over to the lawyers and now up for sale.
I am searching for answers thank you Rick

moburkes

What is the name of your state? kansas/wichita

Hi
I have a home and have been notified of sale by auction .
I am disabled have 2 kids and my wife is working and going to school to get a better job.
I was layed off 18 mo,s ago and have gran,mal seizures and was told not to return to work. I have applied for ssi and am applying for non service connected V.A. benifits
mainly because the doctors are telling me to.
All I have is in this home and soon will be homeless , I am allready diagnosed depressed
and "stressed out" this will make it worse.
my wife is diagnosed ptsd from multiple rapes that happened while we were seperated

My question is : can I stop this before the auction takes place ? I am trying to contact
a place that does this but am afraid that it will not be soon enough.
the aution is set for feb 14,
my last contact with (washinton mutual) was we were on 90 day hold then it was turned over to the lawyers and now up for sale.
I am searching for answers thank you Rick
You can stop it by paying what you owe, or filing bankruptcy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">